Wellness Workshop - 5 expert interviews (US addresses only)
Talks from the following experts, go at your own *pace:
Day 1 (physical + mental health): "Boost your immune system with these 8 foods" with Wintana Kiros, RDN, LDN of Reset Lifestyle
In this talk, Wintana discusses:
- the effects of stress on our immune system
- immune-boosting family-friendly snack + meal ideas for parents and kids
- tips to incorporate healthy foods into our family's diet at home and on-the-go
- how to stay true to your health goals in social situations
- recommended serving sizes for wine
- how long before bed we should put our glass of wine down for a good night's sleep
Day 2 (emotional, mental + social health): "How to deal with the roller coaster of emotions during the pandemic" with Carla Munger, mental health counselor of Eastside Women's Counseling in Bellevue, WA (worksheet included)
In this talk, Carla normalizes the roller coaster of emotions that can come up during this time and offers suggestions for dealing with:
- household disagreements
Day 3 (social, mental + emotional health): "Navigating social distancing with friends and family with love and respect" with Carla Munger, mental health counselor and owner of Eastside Women's Counseling in Bellevue, WA (worksheet included)
In this talk, Carla discusses:
- when and how to communicate social distancing boundaries
- how to communicate and validate each other's comfort levels for social gatherings as well as the relationship
- preventing + navigating "sticky" situations before and during a social gathering
- how to manage exhaustion during + after social situations
Day 4 (physical and mental health): "Promote health and relaxation using lavender" with Nicole Callen, owner of Norwood Lavender Farm in Wilsonville, OR
In this talk, Nicole shares PROtip's on how to use lavender essential oil to easily and naturally promote health, relaxation and calm.
Day 5 (physical, emotional and mental health): "Lean into what works despite the unknowns" with Dr. Evangelynn Honegger, ND, L.AC, EAMP of TRUEcare Integrative in Kirkland, WA (worksheet included)
In this talk, Dr. Honegger gently reminds us to practice self-compassion and shares encouragement in the following areas:
- validating our emotions and feelings of discomfort
- adapting your favorite past routines to this season
- practical ways to practice mindfulness
- grace for setting boundaries for self-care and your most important relationships
- the importance of modeling resilience for our kids
- the importance of setting boundaries around media, resource + news intake
*you will have access to all 5 talks as well as accompanying worksheets. Go at your own pace. Listen to them all at once or follow along with our daily email guide.
*EXCLUSIVE offers also included with this series:
- 15/30 minute relaxation cupping session at a discounted rate of $35/$50 ($80/$125 value) with Dr. Evangelynn from TrueCare Integrative in Kirkland, WA (booked separately, directly through truecareintegrative.com -- be sure to show your receipt of this wellness talk. Limited availability).
- 15 minute phone consultation Eastside Women's Counseling in Bellevue, WA as well as a *discounted rate of $35 for your first 6 sessions (booked separately, directly through eastsidewomenscounseling.com -- be sure to show your receipt of this wellness talk. Limited availability. Washington residents ONLY).
Due to licensing, this package is available to US residents only.
Not 100% satisfied with your order? Let us know within 14 days of ordering and we will be happy to issue you a 100% refund.